Firem'n Chit Requirements:
- I have read and understand fire use and safety rules from the Boy Scout Handbook.
- I will secure necessary permits (regulations vary by locality).
- All flammable vegetation must be cleared at least 5 feet in all directions from the fire (total 10 feet).
- Fire must be attended to at all times.
- Fire-fighting tools (water and/or shovel) must be readily available.
- Fire must be cold out before it is left.
- I subscribe to the Outdoor Code.
I realize that my "Firem'n Rights" can be taken from me if I fail in my responsibility.